Saturday, November 21, 2009

ATTN: ORIENTALS

a gift from above. (i hear angel choir--aaaaaaa)  now we asiaticals can quietly, politely, and submissively...(while bowing and taking off our shoes)...BE DEFIANT BAD-ASSES!  i found these completely by accident,  FATE;  i went to fomato then casually stumbled over to blacklava (baklava?) and then...









and now....(drum-roll )...

obviously made special for my friend/colleague, personal shopper, E.H. (not principal bass of saint louis symphony) (btw, excellllenttt initials--so blasé)) , and also... me, my mom,dad, aunt, uncle, wait, my whole extended family, most of my asian friends, oh and most of korea, japan, china.. ah not so special maybe...

like the song ("secret....a-sian-man") and like Davin (har)


and for kids:

(totally reminds me of my youth--iconic rice cooker image)

SO CUTE, LOOOOOK!!!!

UNBERIEBABLE!  GUESS WHAT ? THIS SITE/SHOP -- WWW.BLACKLAVA.NET-- IS FROM GARDENA, CA
YAY YAY YAY
WHERE I SPENT MANY HAPPY SUMMERS IN MY EARLY YOUTH
WHERE MY GRANDMA LIVES!!!

5 comments:

  1. while reading this post i notice that i'm wearing your gift - "Please to enjoy!" shirt - and eating Chocorooms. does that make me a fob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    are your shoes off?
    are you wearing a burberry scarf?
    do you smell like mothballs?
    oh i'm S O B A D !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want rice cooker in grown up size asap, prease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kva-- u could fit in the kids' size i bet! but u really should get the "I SPEAK ENGLISH"-- that'd be awesome. u wish it said 'engrish' right? i know, me too.

    ReplyDelete